Frequently Asked Questions
What's my password?
- UofL students, staff, and faculty: Use your ULink ID and password.
- Distance Learning students: Use your ULink ID and Password. If you need assistance, please call (502)852-8745, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I've never used my ULink ID and password. How do I set it up?
My ULink ID and password aren't working. What do I do?
Try logging in directly to ULink
- If your ID and password are working in ULink but not into the Connect from Home service, you can
- If your login is not working in ULink, contact the IT Help Desk at (502)852-7997.
I'm not a student or employee of UofL. Can I use the databases?
- You can use the libraries' databases by visiting one of our libraries; however, most of our subscription database contracts require that off-campus access be limited to our current students, staff and faculty.
- Kentucky residents: You may check with your local libray or visit Kentucky Virtual Library's website for some subscription databases
- Can't find your answers here? Please Send an email to the Office of Libraries Technology
The database I want to use isn't working. What can I do?